- Botswana (177)
- Ghana (528)
- Kenya (1)
- Lesotho (12)
- Namibia (166)
- Rwanda (117)
- South Africa (1,029)
- Tanzania (25)
- Uganda (579)
- Uncategorized (7)
Nyaradzo Mupfuti is Partner and Head of the Financial Recoveries Division, where she focuses primarily on debt collection for banks, insurance companies and other financial entities. She is a trainer in the Trial Advocacy Course administered by the Law Society of Botswana, in conjunction with the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (USA) and Justice Advocacy Africa.
- LLB, University of Zimbabwe, 2008
- Trial Advocacy Trainer, National Institute of Trial Advocacy (USA), 2013
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy, Law Society of Botswana, 2009
- Law Society of Botswana
- Member of Trial Advocacy Training Panel of the Law Society of Botswana
- Attorney: 2009
Nyaradzo started her career as an attorney in 2009. She joined Minchin & Kelly in October 2017 as a Senior Associate & Manager of the Financial Recoveries Division.
- Management of the Financial Recoveries Division.
- Advising businesses on the impact, interpretation and implementation of new policies and legislation impacting on debt collection.
- Overseeing call centre consultants.
- Managing queue of collection accounts and determining necessary course of action.
- Managing the establishment and maintenance of payment arrangements.
- Negotiating out of court settlements and other exigencies.
- Advising clients on necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Organizing, implementing and supervising mentor training; focused on customer service & dispute resolution.
- Dealing with labour related disputes.