- Botswana (177)
- Ghana (528)
- Kenya (1)
- Lesotho (12)
- Namibia (166)
- Rwanda (117)
- South Africa (1,029)
- Tanzania (25)
- Uganda (579)
- Uncategorized (7)
Melinda is an associate in the corporate services department specialised in company secretarial services in the Dar es Salaam office.
Melinda specializes in corporate law and providing corporate services (company secretarial services) to Tanzanian companies, including subsidiaries of local and international companies.
Melinda has a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law School of Tanzania and a Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) from the University of Dar es Salaam.
Melinda previously worked at the Companies Registry of Mainland Tanzania, within the Business Registrations and Licensing Agency (BRELA).
- Assisted in migrating of company’s information into BRELA’s ORS.
- Prepared an advice on rectifications of company records and winding up of a Company at the Companies Registry.
- Attended and recorded minutes of various board/shareholder meetings and act as company secretary for numerous companies, including:
- BASF Tanzania
- The Oil & Gas Association of Tanzania (OGAT)
- SBC Tanzania Limited
- ABB Tanzania Limited
- Bamboo Rock Drilling Limited
- SGS Tanzania Superintendence Company Limited
- African Assay Laboratories (Tanzania) Limited
- Shanta Mining Co Limited
- Prepared and drafted various legal documents for regulatory and compliance matters for Tanzanian companies.
- Advised and handled incorporation and regulatory matters for various new and existing companies, NGOs and societies.
- Prepared an advice on how best to terminate employees of a Company;
- Drafted mutual separation agreements of employees of a Company; and
- Assisted in preparation of various statutory registers and share certificates.